Thursday, July 24, 2014

Status Updates

Second Player Score
First off, thanks to everyone who came out to Shanahan's to see us, Rocket 3, and Stab In The Dark! We had a great time, and we hope you did too.
We also managed to secure our first instance of airplay, on the Parker Bombshell podcast. I would suggest listening to the entire show as it's all pretty cool, but the best part comes in at around 39:30.

The Spectraland Saga
The Book Two rewrite is coming along nicely - not much else to report there. I will, however, be giving a live reading tomorrow night for Books & Beers at the Three Mugs Brewing Company in Hillsboro. (6-9pm, 2020 NW Aloclek Dr, Suite 108)
Other authors scheduled to appear include April Aasheim, Miriam Lambert, John Copp, Linda Mercury, and our esteemed host, Jason Brick. Should be a blast. Hope to see you there!

Video Games
I finished my Xenoblade replay, and while I didn't come anywhere close to my goal of completing all of the side quests (there are hundreds of them), I at least managed to rebuild Colony 6, so woo!
I'm now currently playing the Lego Movie game. Great movie, and decent game (although it's basically just like any other Lego video game). I'm also concurrently doing a replay of Ocarina of Time, since I realized the other day that I never actually finished that game, for some odd unknown reason. But the real question is, where are my pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment