Thursday, December 6, 2018

Spectrum Life Magazine: Volume Four Article

Big thanks to everyone who came out to the family-friendly Volume Four - I love that there's a link for that now - Launch Party at Kazoodles this past Saturday! And don't forget, if you're into loud rock 'n' roll and cold adult beverages, Launch Party #2 (the non-family-friendly one) is taking place this coming Saturday at Gil's Speakeasy in Portland from 7-11pm.
Oh, and just in case you're not hyped up enough about Volume Four yet (despite my having blogged about it for the last six weeks in a row), you should check out this cool interview in the latest issue of Spectrum Life Magazine! In it, I reveal which is my favorite of the four Joel Suzuki books so far (or maybe I just dance around the question), offer a handy little writing tip, tell you where I would go if I could time travel, and lots more. And after you're done reading that, the issue has many other great articles as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment