Thursday, December 14, 2023

Hold My Beer Casting Announcement!

In my recent Thanksgiving post, I mentioned in passing that the cast for Hold My Beer was complete. But unless you follow Second Player Score and/or Autism Empowerment on Facebook (or are on my personal friends list), that is all you would have known! So, I'm rectifying that this week...
There are nine primary speaking roles, filled by the awesome and talented people listed in the picture. Here are more details:

Andrew York - Val (the lead character)
Ian Engelsman - Jess (Val's friend)
Ethan Blackwelder - Sky (Val's friend)
Lydia Pearl Pentz - Shannon (a commercial loan officer)
Rich Ray - Doug (Val's biological father)
Karen Krejcha - Ellen (Val's biological mother)
Kevin Coy - Carl (Val's stepdad)
Eric Holmes - Roger (owner of a brewing supply shop)
Anne McEnerny-Ogle - Amber (an investment banker and Shannon's mother)

Also, in case you didn't know, Anne McEnerny-Ogle is the mayor of Vancouver, and Eric Holmes is the city manager! All of us in the production team are so grateful to have them and everyone else on board.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment