Thursday, April 18, 2024

A Nerd's List Of Things To Look Forward To

Hello there! I'm Art, filling in this week for Brian while he works on some film project called "Hold My Beer." It's been a while since I've done this, but if you're a long-term follower of this blog, you might remember me from a series of posts titled "A Nerd's List of Reasons to Keep On Going," last seen in (gasp) May 2021.
Since then, the series has been rebranded as "A Nerd's List of Things to Look Forward To," in order to give it a more uplifting spin. Because, really, through the practice of gratitude, you can always find reasons to keep on going, no matter how hard things may seem at the time.

Anyway, if you're a fan of pop culture like I am, here are some fun things coming up within the next few months (although of course, if you are such a fan, you probably already know most or all of this).

May

Tales of the Empire (May 4th)
Doctor Who Season 14 (BBC-copyrighted picture above, May 11th)
Furiosa (May 24th)
More filming dates for Hold My Beer (Brian asked me to include this)

June

The Acolyte (June 4th)

July

Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th)
Filming on Hold My Beer wraps (again, Brian asked me to include this)

I'm sure I've missed a few - or maybe a lot - of things. Let me know in the comments!

-- Art

(Editor's note: you can read more of Art's wisdom in the Joel Suzuki series, all seven volumes of which are currently available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.)

No comments:

Post a Comment