Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stuff I'm Doing

It's been a busy week - just the way I like it! The last couple of days have been spent holed up in the recording studio with Second Player Score, tracking a few songs for our upcoming album. You can read more about it at our band blog here.


And now, I shift back to the author hat for the Portland Spring Home & Garden Show, where I'll be at a vendor booth with my fellow writer friends from NIWA. Come on down and check it out! My scheduled times are Thursday 2/20 from 6-8pm, Friday 2/21 from 6-8pm, and Saturday 2/22 from 10am-1pm. If you can't make it during those times, come on down anyway as there's lots of cool stuff along with the other awesome local authors who will be there all weekend. Here's a coupon:


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment