Thursday, December 10, 2020

Haiku Hour, Mou Ichido ("Once More")

Hey, remember when I wrote some haikus back in July? Well, I figured enough time had passed by that it was all right for me to try again. As a reminder for those who don't know, a haiku is a Japanese poem that consists of seventeen syllables divided into three lines of five, seven, and five syllables. Traditionally, they include references to seasons and/or have nature as a topic, but, well, whatever. Hajimemashou!
Spinach eggs and spam
With some cheese toast on the side
Breakfast for dinner
Big furnace filter
Sold out almost everywhere
After the fires
Now how did this work?
Book design, so tedious
Joys of D.I.Y.

Awesome Zelda game
Minus all the hard puzzles
Button mashing, yeah!
A pint glass with the
Second Player Score logo
Chalice of power

Okay, I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment