Monday, August 5, 2013

Greetings From Spectraland: Day One

For my summer vacation, I decided to take a five-day trip to a little tropical island known as Spectraland. You may have heard of it.

My camera takes good pictures

It really is a pretty amazing place. Although, I have to admit, I've spent the day mostly in the civilized, populated villages of Bluecrest and Headsmouth. I did take a little detour to visit a razorbear den in the hillside above Bluecrest, but fortunately, my Wavemaker tour guides managed to keep me from getting eaten.
Tonight, I'll be attending a Chieftain Council, which is like a meeting of the chiefs of the four main villages. Should be fun. I'm expecting to have some delicious fuzzy roast beef and lifepod juice.

Not actually fuzzy
On the agenda for tomorrow (I like to have my trips planned out in advance) is a place called the Silencer Stronghold. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm assuming it's some cool tourist attraction. I hope they have a gift shop!

2 comments:

  1. NO NO NO! Unfortunately, I haven't read The Mystery of the Moonfire yet, but the Silencers do not sound like the type of people who would settle affairs over a cup of mushroom brew and a lifepod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, they're not! They actually threw me in jail the next day...

      Delete