Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Greetings From Spectraland: Day Three

This trip has definitely taken a very strange turn. Remember that argument that interrupted my live blogging yesterday? Well, things got a little...out of control, and before I knew it, I had been tossed into a sort-of jail cell along with my Wavemaker tour guides.


So, needless to say, not a whole lot has happened today. I did hear some interesting stories from one of my guides, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to relate any of it here (I'm not actually supposed to still have my phone). Rest assured, though, that I will be documenting the whole thing in my next book!

Oh cool, I've just been informed that I've been released on bail - or whatever the Spectraland equivalent of bail is - and will be sent back home for the night. What's that? I have to come back tomorrow? Okay, well, no problem...I didn't want to leave early anyway. I really was having a good time, aside from the whole being-taken-prisoner bit. Hopefully the rest of the week will go a little smoother...

No comments:

Post a Comment