- Activities, crafts, games, prizes
- Costume & trivia contests
- Real life-size working Star Wars droids!
- Photo ops with Star Wars characters
- Book and poster sales
- Collectibles and displays
- Some author guy named Brian Tashima
As I said, it's free to attend, but donations will be accepted to support both the Shahala Middle School library as well as Autism Empowerment. And if you eat at the neighboring Firehouse Subs between 5 and 8:30pm and/or the nearby Menchie's Frozen Yogurt (do both, you know you want to) between 5:30 and 10pm, just tell them you're there for Shahala Middle School and each establishment will make an additional donation to the school and to Autism Empowerment.
Here are the addresses in case you need them:
Shahala Middle School
601 SE 192nd Ave
19151 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
19171 SE Mill Plain Blvd #107
See you there, and May the Force Be With You, Always.