Thursday, February 22, 2024

February Nostalgia Post

"Natsukashii" in Japanese means nostalgia, mostly of the positive sort. Now, I'm not normally one for living in the past*, but every so often, when I have nothing else to blog about I'm feeling wistful during the waning days of winter**, I like to look back at what I was doing during the same time in prior years. Join me for the journey, won't you?
(pictured above: lucky penny from February 2022)

February 23, 2023
Wow, I was still working on Volume Seven? Feels like that book has already been out for a long time now. Maybe that's what happens when you switch from writing to filmmaking? Or, you know, time warp. Yeah, probably time warp.

February 24, 2022
I guess Brews Brothers and As We See It weren't picked up for additional seasons? That's too bad, I liked those shows.

February 25, 2021
You know, I tried, but I just couldn't get into One Piece. Gasp, I know, right?

February 20, 2020
I love this part: "the band and I are making plans to start livestreaming portions of our Sunday afternoon practices on Facebook." Ha! Ha ha ha!

Okay, that's good enough.

* The past, present, and future are all the same, anyway. Time is an illusion

** Alliteration score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment