Thursday, December 31, 2020

Stuff I'm Looking Forward To In 2021 (In January and February Alone)

Well, that was some year, huh? Let's hope this new one is much, much better. So far, it seems like it's lining up to be, at least as far as pop culture is concerned...

WandaVision (January 15)
I love alternate reality/multiverse-type stuff, so I'm really looking forward to this one. Plus, I think I've been having MCU withdrawals.

Cobra Kai (January 1)
Apparently, the release date for Season 3 has been moved up from the originally-planned January 8th to tomorrow, woohoo! You can read what I had to say about this awesome show in this previous post.

Doctor Who Holiday Special (January 1)
Seems like I might have a lot to do on New Year's Day? Then again, I'm assuming that the BBC will be airing this episode (subtitled "Revolution of the Daleks") sometime in the evening after my regularly-getting-woken-up-by-cats-at-330am-self has gone to bed, so I'll probably catch it via On Demand the following morning.

Joel Suzuki, Volume Five: Ballad of the Bluerock (January 7)
That's right, an official release date! We'll have an entire post dedicated to it next week.

Glorified, Issue #3: "Broken Ecstasy" (date pending)
Signed copies will be sent out to our Kickstarter backers in a few days, and it should be available for general sale on IndyPlanet soon.

Four-D: The Winter Suite EP by Second Player Score (February 4)
Four new songs! This release will also get its own post on the day it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment