Thursday, April 20, 2017

All Kinds of Cool Stuff Going On

Launch Party #1 for Volume Three was epic! Big thanks to Nate Merritt and everyone at Shanahan's for hosting us, Stab in the Dark and Cellar Door for rocking the house, Jonathan Chase and Shawna Reppert for being our special guest authors, and all of you for coming out and supporting Joel and Autism Empowerment. I had a great time, and I hope you did too.
In other news, we are proud and honored to be the cover story of Spectrums Magazine's Spring 2017 issue! Thanks so much to Karen, John, and everyone at Spectrums for featuring us. Check out the article here.
Later on today, I'll be doing an author visit at my son's school, Mountain View High. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you in next week's post!

Then this Saturday the 22nd is Launch Party #2. This one is all ages, family friendly, and will take place from 4-6pm at Kazoodles Toy Store, 13503 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA. Bring the kids!

Later that same evening I will be at Shanahan's once again, this time with my other band Walk On Gray to help celebrate the birthday of my friend Dug Cox from The Brinksmen. This might be Walk On Gray's final performance, so check it out!

Then the Sunday after is Autism Empowerment's 2nd Annual Bowl-A-Thon from 12-5pm at Husted's Hazel Dell Lanes, 6300 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver WA. Spots are still open, so sign up here!

Whew - that's a lot of stuff happening (and a lot of sentences that end in exclamation points)! Believe it or not, in between all of this I am also still working on Volume Four, so stay tuned for an upcoming status update...

No comments:

Post a Comment