Thursday, March 29, 2018

A Gathering Of Tweets

I started up a Twitter account under my name back in November 2009. I then proceeded to ignore it for the next 8+ years (along the way, I did create an account for The Spectraland Saga, which, as you know, eventually morphed into the Joel Suzuki series).
A couple of months ago, though, I decided to dust off the Brian Tashima account and use it to broadcast the silly and mostly nerdy thoughts that occasionally pass through my mind. No promotional tweets about Joel or my band or anything else, just bits of random nonsense that you may or may not get a chuckle out of, depending on your interests. Here's a sampling of what I've been putting out there:

January 24
I've seen all kinds of methods for generating your Star Wars name, but I think the best one is to just spell your name backwards. Me: Nairb Amihsat

January 25
For fans of the "Death Note" manga/anime: I would never want to find, much less use, an actual Death Note. I would, however, more than welcome a "Minor Inconvenience Note."

March 24
I wish they would produce a new episode of @MagiciansSYFY every week until the end of time.

March 25
Using Sakura in Fire Emblem Warriors feels almost like cheating. #buttonmashing

So if you like that sort of thing, feel free to follow me at @briantashima (I know, such a creative handle). If you also want the more promotional and informational stuff about Joel Suzuki and Second Player Score, you can follow them at @joel_suzuki and @SecondPlayrScor (our drummer, Kyle, handles the latter account).

P.S. Totally unrelated, but check out this video for some creepy sounds! Apparently this is what was being broadcast on 96.7 FM in Portland on 10/26/17. Precursor to Halloween, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment