Thursday, October 27, 2022

Virtual JDC Visit

As part of the ongoing sixth annual Words & Pictures Festival, I had the privilege of doing a virtual author visit to the local Juvenile Detention Center yesterday.
I was joined by my friends and fellow authors LeeAnn McLennan, Karen Eisenbrey, and in a last-minute surprise appearance, Sheryl Scarborough. We had a lot of fun, and not enough time! I'm flattered to say that interest was expressed in not only Joel Suzuki, but Glorified as well, so I'll be donating copies of Volume One and Issue One to the JDC.

Big thanks to Rachael Ries, Branch Manager of the Cascade Park Community Library, for arranging and hosting the event, and of course also to Christy Peterson for organizing the W&P Festival once again. Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment