Thursday, August 20, 2026

Inspire Vancouver

If you are an arts-focused nonprofit organization (or an individual creator who can work with such an org) in the Vancouver, WA area, there is good news for you!
A couple of weeks ago, the city officially opened the application window for its new Inspire Vancouver grants program, which provides funding to organizations, schools, and individuals for the purpose of supporting and advancing arts, culture, heritage, and science initiatives in the area. This program replaces the Culture, Arts, and Heritage grant program that helped to fund the production of Hold My Beer (a film project that you may or may not have heard of).

If you think you could benefit from such a program, I encourage you to check out their website here. All the information you need can be found on the site, including eligibility requirements and application questions. There are also a few more grant workshops scheduled for this month that you can attend to learn more before applications close on September 10.

I won't be applying during this year's cycle, but you can bet I will be near the front of the line next year once I have my ducks lined up for the Joel Suzuki and the Wavemakers stage play. If you apply this year, best of luck, and if you heard about the program here first, tell them Brian sent you!*

* It will not help your application

No comments:

Post a Comment