Thursday, June 27, 2013

Geek Club Books and Special Announcement!

I have a brand new interview up at Geek Club Books, a terrific multimedia site dedicated to creating a community of acceptance for special needs children and their families.


Sign up for their mailing list and then read the interview, in which I make a really cool announcement (spoiler after the jump!)

The announcement is...drum roll...I'm producing an audiobook version of Book One! And it will be narrated by none other than Geek Club Books' own Jonathan Murphy, a very talented actor who happens to be on the spectrum himself. He did a sample reading of a short passage in Book One, and it turned out so well that I couldn't stop smiling (my daughter asked me "what are you smiling about?") Check out some of his other works here and here. And then go read the rest of the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment