Thursday, January 13, 2022

Quickie Status Updates

Here's a brief and exciting roundup of my various projects!
Books
I've received the initial evaluation of Volume Six from my editor and will be discussing her notes with her today. Excited! Also, Volume Seven is up to 5268 words, or a little over 21 pages that comprise two full chapters.

Music
My band has completed three full rounds of the pre-production process we call "boot camp" in preparation for a special project that we will be recording in early February. Excited! What kind of special project, you ask? Don't worry, the details will be forthcoming in a future post.

Comics
Our artist, Jenny Ho, left the Glorified project after the completion of Issue #4. That's not too exciting. But not to worry, we (me and the guys in my band) have no intention of stopping and are currently searching for a replacement! (If you know anyone, feel free to contact us at secondplayerscore@hotmail.com. They don't have to copy Jenny's style, we just ask that they honor the original character designs as closely as possible.)

Podcast
Although we're currently on an every-other-week schedule due to the aforementioned boot camp process, we are still cranking out episodes and recently published our Season 2 finale and Season 3 debut. Check them (and other episodes) out here!

TV
Besides anime, I've been enjoying a ton of other exciting shows lately, including Hawkeye, The Book of Boba Fett, Cobra Kai's season 4, The Wheel of Time, Blade Runner: Black Lotus (which, I guess, could be considered an anime, but I'm choosing not to count it as such for various reasons that I won't get into here because I said this is supposed to be a QUICKIE Status Updates post), the latest Doctor Who special (time loops, yay!) and season 4 of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir which just dropped on Disney+ and is SERIOUSLY BLOWING MY MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment